And if you enjoy adult beverages at our events, please use AVL Ride or another ride-share service.
• Harrah’s Cherokee Center Garage - enter from Haywood Street or Rankin Avenue
• Rankin Avenue Garage - enter from Rankin Avenue or Walnut Street
• Wall Street Garage - enter from Otis Street near Patton Avenue
• Biltmore Avenue Garage - enter from Biltmore Avenue or S. Lexington Avenue
• Buncombe County Garage - enter from College Street
• Coxe Avenue Garage - enter from Sears Alley
• On-street metered parking is free after 6pm Monday - Saturday, free on Sundays
• Private lots - if you park in a private lot, be sure to read any signage and pay fees to avoid fines or towing
• Pets are not allowed in permitted special event boundaries (this is a City of Asheville ordinance), certified service animals are excepted
• Weapons of any kind
Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
• Outside alcoholic beverages
• Fireworks and explosives • Coolers
• Unauthorized vendors
• Moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving
• Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
We strive to make our events accessible to persons with disabilities. Accessible portajohn/s are located near other portable restrooms. Regarding wheelchair accessibility, sidewalks run throughout the event. These sidewalks will remain open for the duration of the event and provide the best route for ingress, egress and concert viewing. Some event areas are grassy or paved and may present bumps or inclines. Food vendors are required to be prepared to serve people with disabilities. If you have suggestions as to how we can better serve our neighbors with disabilities, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering at our events? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.